Overstaying after expiry of visa and arrested by immigration police

260 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Jul 27, 2014 at 16:36
My friend staying in Malaysia for 3 months as over stay.Actually he went for student visa . He himself when entered in air port and wnet to immigration officer after expiry of visa then he was arrested how to solve problem.?
Now he is in custody of immigration Police and he wants to come Pakistan as his parents are old age, How he can do so?
If we have to pay Fine.How much we have to pay.
Or if we go to Pay fine,can we request the immigration officers that excuse for penalty of arrest or punishment?
Please help us to overcome this problem.
situation getting really worse
Thank you.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.