Student Visa Expired

189 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Jul 3, 2014 at 18:49
by   RAZCO
A student is overstaying in this country with expired student visa. Now he wants to return home. Will he be subjected to any criminal charges ? Or how is the procedure for him to be able to return home. Visa expired about 6 months already.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.