166 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Jun 29, 2014 at 21:10
by   Jack
Dear all which are over stay or have problem. just reefer to immigration and solve your problem. don't trust to others specially the person which coming by this guy is cheater and cheating people by promising to solve their problem. please don't send any money to him. He is in Vietnam and will not do any thing. Take Care
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.