Permission letter from immigration

404 Views  ⚫  Asked 5 Years Ago
asked on Apr 1, 2014 at 13:51

I am a professional DP 11 visa holder as CEO of a Sdn Bhd company and I own 55 percent share as well. After I had gone through all the documentation to get married to a malaysian woman, the islamic authority in Malacca tld me that I need to go to immigration to get a letter of authorization. I have no idea about why i need a letter from the immigration when I am a professional visa holder. Hope some one would be able to answer to this.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.