Application to attach salary

394 Views  ⚫  Asked 8 Years Ago
asked on Jan 21, 2010 at 20:06
by   Alex
I was divorce with join petition with my ex wife last year. She had a lot of condition ie maintenance RM2000, my EPF 50% for child education and one of my property. I agreed and signed because I am wanted to divorce with her uegently because my current wife was pregnant at that time. But I am not afford to pay her RM2,000 per month as i am only earning RM5000 a month. Can I file an application to vary the join petition? She has appointed a lawyer to attach my salary...

Can anyone advise me wht should I do?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
42 Answers