Infidelity of a Husband

899 Views  ⚫  Asked 8 Years Ago
asked on Jan 7, 2010 at 16:46
by   Betrayed
Been married for almost 10 Years now with kids ranging age 5-7 years old. Marriage having problem for almost 5 years due to adultery committed by my husband. Now he wants a divorce but I do not agree on that for the sake of my children. I'm ready to give-up my happiness for them. Probably the mistress is pestering him for a marriage. I know that im the only can make the decision but can anyone give me any idea on how to handle this...I'm really depress. Furthermore im staying with my in-law.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
77 Answers