divorce & custody

348 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Dec 27, 2015 at 06:35
by   Cancerian
Hi, I am looking for a lawyer for divorce and custody

- i am the wife married 8 years and 1 daughter 8 years old
- single petition and going for joint custody
- area Selangor.

Please drop your email or contact for further discussion. Thanks
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Dec 27, 2015 at 16:32
by   jeff005
If going for JC why the need to for single petition?
How much time (access) you want with yr child?
Is the JC working in the best of interests for the child esp schooling now?
Divorce High Court Judges takes strong points on the welfare and education of the child.

Btw, lawyers are not supposed to advertise so it is better for you to post yr email address.

You can go to the bar council website and get Divorce Lawyers services. You can be a victim of scams (even here)if u r not careful.
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 27, 2015 at 18:31
by   Cancerian
Hi Jeff, Thanks for your advice, would appreciate if you could email me too to seek more advice from you.

My email
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.