Custody & Divorce

372 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Oct 23, 2015 at 19:44
I want divorce with my wife, I have son 1 year old. Can I get full child custody? My wife salary higher than me. Please advise how I can get child custody.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Oct 24, 2015 at 14:56
Dear Kenny

1/ The child with the father or mother now?

2/ Read the recent postings of


3/ Wife salary higher than you is not a big issue. The main issue is whether you have been a responsible Father to the child. Relationship breakdowns in couples is common. Relationship breakdown in married couples CAN cause Divorces. Child Custody is a different issue.

4/ Are you aiming for FULL custody or Joint custody?
0 found this helpful

answered on Oct 24, 2015 at 16:13
Now kid stay with husband & wife.Day time my mother take care, night time me & wife take care.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.