288 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Oct 4, 2014 at 03:43
by   justice4fathers
Divorce Petitions For Non Muslims Fathers

Reading Materials
1/ Divorce Proceedings

2/ Law Reform (Marriage and Divorce) ACT 1976  ACT 164

I wish to apologize for my error in always refering  to that I have got a JC (Joint Custody) of my son  in my divorce. There is no such rule as “joint legal custody” or “joint physical custody”  provided for in our Malaysian Law. Reference: Law Reform (Marriage and Divorce)  ACT 1976  Act 184.  ( In some other countries.. YES !! There is Joint Custody). What I was accorded is actually physical access (3 nights per week) and in a manner suitable/comfortable for my son.

I shall expand as queries arises from fellow forumers.

0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.