divorce for muslim and non muslim partner

185 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Jun 19, 2014 at 04:11
Hi im a non muslim. My husband who has been missing for more than 6 years and never gave a single cent or contact to my 3 kids, I found out that he has converted to muslim. I want a divorce and my kids in my custody as I am the only one who raised them up on my own since he left without a word. Pls I need your advice. My kids are aged 10,8 and 6 years old now.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.