Noisy Condo Neighbour

2027 Views  ⚫  Asked 7 Years Ago
asked on Apr 14, 2011 at 14:20
by   Jane
I have a very noisy neighbor staying on my condo upstairs. The kid is 5yrs old and he always running, stomping around, playing games throwing and hitting things onto the floor as well as dragging furniture sound whenever they are at home.

I did try to talk to them before, the lady owner is very self protective and deny that she has kid making noise. After I talked to them, the noise become worse, and I made 2nd approach to them last year but I was being scolded by the lady for"pressuring" them, she scolded the kid and hit the kid right in front of me. I did give them a break of 6 months time to see if they have any improvement but the noise is just getting worse.

Until very recently, I made another nice approach to them and the lady owner scolded me and personal attack me for not having a kid and do not know how to teach a kid, in fact I did not try to teach them anything but I only hear she shouted at me that her kid is very naughty. She even challenge me to make report to the management, and so I did. Before the management approach her, she started to revenge me, she makes noise in the master bedroom during the time we need to rest, she also wakes up 1-2am and 4-5am, throwing things onto the floor to wake us up.

With nuisance character as such, I'd like to know what we can do in law standpoint? Does Malaysia have such rule to protect each house owner from being harass in such way?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
12 Answers
« Previous   1   2   Next »

answered on Dec 24, 2016 at 13:02
by   Willie
Again, just an update. My neighbor accused me for *making noise* knocking them and called police. They said is my fault not to notify them so they have no clue of they walk like dino on top of me, just felt like they play dumb and try to deny everything. In fact I already told them two years ago and did leave some printed notes to them. I strongly believe they know what happened .
0 found this helpful

answered on Jan 2, 2017 at 05:02
by   Agony
i live in a condo in Puchong, and the neighbourhood food court makes excessive noise by playing loud music every now and then - anytime between 7pm to 12am.

What can I do?  Report to the police?  Do they have the jurisdiction to take action against the food court?
0 found this helpful

« Previous   1   2   Next »

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.