CP 22A Cessation Form

381 Views  ⚫  Asked 7 Years Ago
asked on Sep 29, 2009 at 13:45
by   Mabel Hing
edited on Mar 29, 2016 at 21:01
Dear Sirs,

Would like to check with you, is the employer need to send the CP22A (Cessation Form) to income tax department if the employee resign?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.