Extraction of court record

198 Views  •  Asked 11 Months Ago
asked on Mar 26, 2023 at 10:07
In the process of my visa application to travel to Canada, I answered 'yes' to a question on the existence of a criminal conviction, I am asked to provide the court record. The case happened nearly 40 years ago and involved a penalty of RM300. My question is how do I get hold of this court record that happened so long ago?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers
answered on Mar 26, 2023 at 12:04
edited Mar 26, 2023 at 12:11
by   jeff005
Minor misdemeanour charges are not recordable charges
Overstay is under criminal charges under British Common Laws but is not shared among the 14BigEyes.

It was plain innocent ignorance to have answered "Yes".
Any future applications to any of the 14eyes may have impact on visa applications as they have shared intel.. 

Visit ASIAN countries instead..!!

1 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.