State Authority consent fee under Malaysia property law

122 Views  •  Asked 10 Months Ago
asked on Oct 31, 2022 at 17:55
I have bought a Malaysia property around 15 years ago, back then I'm holding Malaysia identity. Now, I have renounce my citizenship to Singapore citizen, and I'm planning to sell my property in Malaysia.

After asking around, realize that I will have to pay a State Authority consent fee of MYR20,000 in-order to update my citizenship status to foreigner with the Malaysia Government.

My question: is there any other way to avoid such fee? is it true that I will have to pay for such fee?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Twitter, or Facebook.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.