Outstanding Indah Water bill

157 Views  ⚫  Asked 6 Months Ago
asked on Mar 25, 2022 at 13:36
My sis-in-law ("SIS") wants to sell off her house in kampung that left unattended for more than 15 years.
the condition of the house is bad that why my SIS is selling at a low price. 
there are no outstanding for quit rent, assessment, but got RM 600 outstanding in Indah Water.  Since the property is selling at low price, my SIS has discussed with the Purchaser for the Purchaser to bear this RM600.
How do we draft the clause in SPA to say that the purchaser shall bear the outstanding and waive his right to request my SIS to present the receipt of payment for electric, water and Indah water. ( already checkced- no electricity account n water account, just outstanding in Indah Water). My SIS needs some sincere help here as this is what agreed but not in the agreement and my SIS wants to propose for amendment. 
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Twitter, or Facebook.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.