How to settle old debts under the Vesting Order (Perintah Letak Hak) in a legal and safe manner.

1644 Views  ⚫  Asked 8 Months Ago
asked on Sep 28, 2021 at 21:02
edited on Sep 28, 2021 at 21:07
by   jeff005
Note the following :

1.  Joint Statement Notification by the bank and buyer (Aigon). Any settlement, the moneys must be banked into following account stated in the above notification.

2.  Statement of Accounts from the new creditor.

3.  Official Offer letter from the creditor of any offer (discounts) of settlement.

If you do not get the above sets of documents  ;  DON"T PAY ANYTHING ..!!

2 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]