Lost of Agreements

58 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Month Ago
asked on Feb 18, 2021 at 12:33
I wonder:

1. the impacts of losing agreements like Tenancy Agreement & Child Custody Agreement?

2. are there any ways can replace these agreements? 
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
5 Answers

answered on Feb 18, 2021 at 13:22
edited Feb 18, 2021 at 13:23
by   jeff005
Please stop "wondering" and create emotional issues for yourself.

How can there be a valid custody agreement when you are not even married to the father of the child. You are just a purely "single mother" and have sole custody of the child as stated in the BC of the child.

Get a copy from the house owner..
1 found this helpful

answered on Feb 18, 2021 at 13:49
Hi Jeff, 

Thanks for answering but I would also appreciated that you can stop assuming I'm the single mother when you do not know exactly the full story by making judgement. Then again, isn't this a platform to be curiosity & open minded about the law world? 

Be a little less judgemental might help the world better. 

0 found this helpful

answered on Feb 18, 2021 at 15:32
edited Feb 22, 2021 at 01:44
asked on Jan 2, 2021 at 09:48
by Anonymous

Unmarried couple. Father doesn't know the existence of the child. 


The comments or being judgemental as you call it, is based on what you have asked in this forum based on your profile stated. It does not matter if you are the person concerned or asking on behalf of others. We will never know the truth. We are speaking on the case specific  to the Q asked by that profile. The whole case is treated as a specific case. If you have stated later that you are asking on behalf of others, then this above post is related to the prior case of which "child' & "custody" is being mentioned again.

If you do not want to be associated with the prior case you have posted, please then start a new profile and simply ask another topic or set of Qs.. And state the whole real story so that readers here can understand what laws is all about and we do not deal with theoretical situations. This is not a school /college session.

Be a little less judgemental might help the world better

In retrospect :

Bringing into this world an unwarranted illegitimate child (according to the Laws of Malaysia) without a Father might help the whole country better.

2 found this helpful

answered on Feb 18, 2021 at 16:01
Thanks for clarifying. 

When you mention to start a new profile for another topic meaning? Thought that I started another topic with Lost of Agreements instead of replying thread from the previous questions. 
0 found this helpful

answered on Feb 18, 2021 at 16:16
There is no such thingy as "Child Custody Agreement" in the legal perspective.

Child Custody after divorce is in the form of a Court Order / Perintah Mahkamah "Certificate" and is not an agreement.

If improperly kept, stolen or lost in a fire, it can be extracted again by either part in the court complexes by producing the custodian parent I/C who has to be present personally for extraction of certified true copy.
1 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.