Family dispute involving family home

168 Views  ⚫  Asked 8 Months Ago
asked on Jan 30, 2021 at 16:02

My father bought a house in the 2000 under his name and i was paying the monthly installments for almost 10 years before we transferred the house under my brother's name in 2010 with a verbal agreement that he has to keep my parents in his house.

Now in 2020, my parents have quit the house and therefore when i wanted to claim back the monthly installments from my brother he does not want to entertain my request. Can i fight this case in the court by using my parents as the eye witnesses to the verbal agreement in the absence of a written agreement?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Feb 2, 2021 at 12:14
Please seek the services of a competent lawyer for lawsuits.
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.