Main Notable Excerpts :
1. Lawyerment shall not be liable for any damages of any nature suffered by any customer, user, or any third party resulting in whole or in part from Lawyerment's exercise of its rights under this TOS (Terms Of Service).
2. Your use of Materials on Lawyerment is at your sole risk.
3. As legal or professional advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, laws are constantly changing, and there may be gaps in data received. Nothing provided herein should be accepted as legal or professional advice nor should Materials herein be used as a substitute for advice of competent counsel.
4. Location Information: When you use our services, we collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address assigned to your device, for compliance and security, and administering our sites and services.
5. Any information you expressly posted publicly on our sites or services is just that, public.
6. Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
7. You may also request the deletion of your account, in some case your IP address will be retained for security purposes, site maintenance, and spam protection.
8. If you do not comply with this TOS or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
81 Views ⚫ Asked 2 Months Ago
0 had this question