Remove father's name from birth certificate

427 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Oct 24, 2020 at 22:55
I have a illegitimate child which I signed for her birth certificate.  However I now regret it.  Is there any possibility of removing my name from the birth certificate? 
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
3 Answers

answered on Oct 24, 2020 at 23:11
edited May 22, 2021 at 02:59
Oh dear.. You are the illegitimate father?
How pitiful..!! You have single status when you sign, right?
The child or the mother is a gold digger, or both were?

Regardless of what had happened between the adults, the child is innocent..!!

Yes.. I "may" know a way of removing your responsibilities towards this poor child, but would only reveal over my dead body (on the moral side)..

1 found this helpful

answered on Feb 7, 2022 at 12:06
how can you make such insulting assumption of people you have no idea of and end with religious greetings? you are such a hypocrite. 
0 found this helpful

answered on Feb 7, 2022 at 20:31
edited Feb 7, 2022 at 21:28
by   jeff005
To @ eelaw

Quote your post aimed at @jeff005
insulting assumption of people
you are such a hypocrite

You come to this forum for advise and knowledge, yet you throw provocative insults at other forumer, that reflects the current mental wellbeing of yourself.

I have replied you under the thread you have started here ( )

Your messy divorce could have affected you mentally.. so it is forgiven..

But stick to your turf next time.. !! Not to spoil other Qs asked in this forum.
1 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.