My work visa will expire soon. Can I leave or need letter from the Immigration?

372 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Aug 12, 2020 at 20:32
edited on May 9, 2021 at 02:00
I want to go back my country since my work visa will expire by 3 October. Can I go back or need some immigration letter or some thing else? Please help.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Aug 13, 2020 at 10:22
edited May 9, 2021 at 02:01

or need some immigration letter or some thing else
Not only letters but complete documentation.

If you want procedures from me, please supply me the following details

1. Age and sex?
2. How many years you have been working inside Malaysia?
3. What services sector was stated in your passport sticker?
4. From which country you are from?

my work visa
Read from the sticker inside your passport. What does it says? "Work Visa"?

There is no such thing as work visa in Malaysia.
1 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.