Harassment case

328 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Jan 10, 2016 at 16:19
The problem that i facing is, a guy keep sending msg, keep calling me. Even in midnight like 4-5 am!! His action seriously affected my emotion and my life.
It is not just few days, but it continues from last three month! What can i do? I already told him not to call or msg me any more, but he say i can not prevent hm from doing that..
Can i call police for help or any action i can take?  Please advice...

0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Jan 10, 2016 at 19:06
Just change h/p nos.
0 found this helpful

answered on Jan 10, 2016 at 21:33
the numbers is related to my job, so i cannot simply change the number.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.