EPF Withdrawal to pay JIM

94 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Months Ago
asked on Mar 27, 2020 at 13:20
Hi everyone I have a question here, hope someone can help with an answer

I need to withdraw my EPF since im 50 years old and since I dont have bank account in Malaysia, so i want that money to go direct to JIM to settle my hutang  isit possible?

and since im abroad do I have to go to the high commission to get it done OR can I go to the court house and get a commissioner for oath to certify my documents since im not in Malaysia?

thanking in advance
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Mar 27, 2020 at 14:13
Withdrawals can only be done in EPF offices with your MyKAD and thumbprints.

0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 27, 2020 at 14:26
Hi Jeff005

Thanks for your reply

That means I will have to go back to malaysia
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.