EPF Withdrawal to pay Jabatan Insolvensi Malaysia

407 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Mar 27, 2020 at 13:20
edited on Oct 8, 2020 at 19:25
I have a question here, I need to withdraw my EPF since I'm 50 years old and since I don't have bank account in Malaysia, so I want that money to go direct to Malaysia Department of Insolvency (JIM) to settle my 'hutang' (debt), is it possible?

And since I'm abroad do I have to go to the high commission to get it done OR can I go to the court house and get a commissioner for oath to certify my documents since I'm not in Malaysia?

I hope someone can help with an answer. Thanking in advance.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Mar 27, 2020 at 14:13
Withdrawals can only be done in EPF offices with your MyKAD and thumbprints.

0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 27, 2020 at 14:26
edited Oct 8, 2020 at 19:25

Thanks for your reply.

That means I will have to go back to Malaysia.
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.