Judgment obtained against representative of deceased persion. How do I execute the Judgment?

302 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Oct 4, 2015 at 20:48
edited on Jun 13, 2016 at 05:30
Can anyone help me with this problem:

Judgment had been obtained against the representative of the deceased person for the sum of not more than RM30,000. If I want to enforce the judgment by way of Judgment Debtor Summon or Writ of Seizure and Sale, what are the procedures or steps required to be taken by me?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Oct 13, 2015 at 01:00
Look for a lawyer.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.