special pass here in malaysia

96 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Months Ago
asked on Oct 29, 2019 at 18:15
can I get a special pass from immigration for processing papers (marriage) , im a foreigner and under working permit, unwed and pregnant to a Chinese local here in Malaysia..
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Nov 1, 2019 at 21:01
edited Nov 1, 2019 at 21:04
by   jeff005
1. What is your Q?

2. What type of working permit are you having now?  VPTE  or  PWP?

3. When you have a valid working permit, there is no need to apply any type of special pass. The A special pass  is to deport you from Malaysia within 7-14 days

4. VPTE do not  allow marriages.

5. PWP  only allow marriages with permission from the Immigration.

My comments is
It appears you could be under illegal immigration  inside Malaysia now.

Warning :-  Do not make your unborn child a " Stateless " child.
0 found this helpful

answered on Nov 4, 2019 at 23:05
jeff005 is a bitter old man
His wife left him and he escaped to Thailand
He spends his days answering on lawyerment
When he has time he f.u.c..ks kathoeys like a true gent
He says he works in Thailand,
But everyone knows his true purpose is to hold little boys hands!
jeff005 edits his posts to hide his mistake
with a forked tongue as cruel as a snake
63 years old with nothing to show for it
tick-tock jeff your funeral will be a hit!
oh i almost forget nobody will attend
because you don't even have a single friend!
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.