Data be miscarried by Tel Company

283 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Aug 19, 2015 at 16:23
I have received a mail in CC from Debt Collector, which mentions that the company was representing a Tel service provider to collect an outstanding balance of an account which is not under name.

I have make a police report to protect my right of the Bill and submitted a complaint to that telephone service provider.

I suspended my information was miscarried by telephone service provider. I received an answer from telco that they proved they didn't pass my data to debt collector.

So I seek for a advise, what I can do for protect my right and personal data will not be disclosure. thank you
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Aug 21, 2015 at 11:07
How to prove infringement to the PDPA?

Easy.. just do not use any electronic cards which yr PD embbeded including yr K/P..!!
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.