Overstayed on visit visa (eNtri) in Malaysia

131 Views  ⚫  Asked 9 Months Ago
asked on Jul 6, 2019 at 05:25
edited on Jul 22, 2019 at 22:02
I am hoping @jeff005 could help me with this situation. My brother who is in Malaysia but overstayed for 3 months and now wants to return to home country. What are the further steps he needs to take? I have read answers by @jeff005 on this forum so I am hoping if he could help or any other. Highly appreciate.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jul 6, 2019 at 10:18
edited Jul 22, 2019 at 22:18

The answers you seek are available under this overstayed thread.

If you need to ask further questions, please ask under that thread by performing the following request in that thread :-

Please reply with the following questions:

1.  Age
2.  Nationality of the overstayer
3.  Purpose of his visit

eNTRI is only allowed 15 days social visit, so are you sure your brother overstayed only 3 months?
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.