Court Case: Failure to file defence to counterclaim?

103 Views  ⚫  Asked 8 Months Ago
asked on Jun 23, 2019 at 02:41
edited on Jul 5, 2019 at 23:43
Can one request to extend the defence and counter claim date in the event of defence lawyer failure to file defence on time?

My lawyer hasn't file defence yet and the 14 days from file appearance date is almost up. I'm really worry that he might fail to file on time and the plaintiff requests for judgement.

What can I do to prevent such incident?

Thank you.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jun 23, 2019 at 21:13
edited Jul 5, 2019 at 23:44

My lawyer hasn't file defence yet 
Change lawyer if your current lawyer is not responding to you..
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.