Overstayed in Malaysia on Student Visa. Can I renew the expired visa?

144 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Jun 15, 2019 at 06:36
edited on Jun 25, 2019 at 21:41
My wife overstayed in Malaysia after her student visa expired on 23 April 2019. She is from Bangladesh.

Is there any option to renew the visa? If not then what to do? Kindly tell us the solution.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jun 15, 2019 at 07:31
edited Jun 25, 2019 at 21:43

Post a copy of the student visa here for better understanding as to see if it can be renewed or not.

Kindly transfer your query under this thread for "overstayed":
1 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.