Overstaying in Malaysia. How to return back to India now?

52 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Month Ago
asked on Jun 12, 2019 at 23:35
edited on Jun 22, 2019 at 22:49
My brother is in Malaysia and he is overstaying for 1 month. He is not well and needs to go back to India as soon as possible. What can he do now?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jun 13, 2019 at 00:03
edited Jun 22, 2019 at 22:51

This query has been transferred to the "Overstay" thread.

The only way is to surrender to Malaysian Immigration at Putrajaya HQ.

How to surrender is taught in that thread. Read carefully there and follow the instructions accurately.
1 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.