Overstayed in Malaysia. How to get exit pass? Will we be put in jail if surrender direct to the Immigration?

203 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on May 4, 2019 at 09:01
edited on May 4, 2019 at 17:09
I am from Philippine and my husband from India and we have a 4 year old boy. Last 19 month we were overstaying in Malaysia. We need to go back to our countries.

What is the best way to get exit pass for all of us? It is true when we go direct to the Immigration, they will put us in the jail? I'm scared because I have baby if in case they will detain us.

And if they will ask the penalties how much I need to prepare for 1 year and 8 months overstay? For each person. And what is their procedure to processing? And how many days will take?

Thank you.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on May 4, 2019 at 09:20
edited May 4, 2019 at 17:10

There is no jail term if the three of you do a voluntary surrender to the Malaysia Immigration. Do not simply listen to Fake Agents and scammers. No agent is allowed for anything in immigration.

For further questions, please do a re-post under this thread...
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.