Overstaying in Malaysia. How to return to home country? Through agent or surrender direct to the Immigration?

175 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on May 1, 2019 at 17:48
edited on May 4, 2019 at 13:59
One of my friends staying in Malaysia without work permit for last ten years. Now he would like to go back to his home country India, what will be the best choice? Go through agents or direct surrender? If surrender direct to the Immigration, how much will be penalty? Please anyone, help me clarify.

Thanks in advance.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on May 2, 2019 at 12:46
edited May 4, 2019 at 14:00

Malaysia Immigration policies, no agents.

Go to the embassy to get exit travel documents and then surrender personally to the Immigration.

The current compound fine is below RM 4,000.
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.