Overstayed in Malaysia on student visa. What to do? How much is the fine?

97 Views  ⚫  Asked 6 Months Ago
asked on Apr 14, 2019 at 11:55
edited on Apr 29, 2019 at 23:13
I am a student and came to Malaysia on 3rd August 2015 and I studied at LimKokWing for one year and in 2016 I applied for college transfer but the university never gave me the visa cancellation letter so I overstayed on 11 August 2016. After that I found out about an online degree and just completed it so I am already overstaying for 2 years and 8 months.

Now, I plan to go back to my home country but I don't know what to do? And please anyone know about fine amount or details?

Please help me. Thank you.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Apr 15, 2019 at 00:00
edited Apr 29, 2019 at 23:13
Read here and ask further questions there if needed.
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.