Overstay in Malaysia: Prosedur to get a special pass

128 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Months Ago
asked on Feb 27, 2019 at 11:42
edited on Mar 17, 2019 at 05:55
I am a Malaysian citizen, who intends to hold a marriage with a foreign student from Bangladesh. My husband's candidate has finished his studies for a bachelor's degree. Then from his student visa he applied for a visa worker. But after a year the agent did not manage to get the visa as promised. To date, my husband is still trying to contact the agent about his visa but the agent could not be contacted.

My question is what should my husband do to get back to his country and re-enter Malaysia using tourist visa? What is the correct procedure?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Mar 3, 2019 at 22:36
edited Mar 17, 2019 at 05:56
@Sist dhie

what should my husband do to get back to his country 
Surrender to the Malaysia Immigration is the only choice. He has overstayed too long.

re-enter to Malaysia using tourist visa?
No way, he will be banned from coming back for the next 5 years.

For "Overstayed" issues in Malaysia go read here:
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.