Upon Bankrupted, the Court will send the Bankruptcy Papers to the last registered address and a copy to Jabatan Insolvensi Malaysia (JIM). JIM will notify the Bankrupt to report in via letter and given a date to report in. In the letter, several documents have to be submitted during the reporting in.
1. MyKAD of the Bankrupt
2. MyKAD of the spouse (if married)
3. Birth Certificates of ALL children (if any)
4. List of Assets, Properties, Banking Accounts (Motor Vehicles, Savings, Current, Investments - if any)
5. List of all Creditors (Credit cards, Hire Purchase M/V, Housing Loans - if any)
6. Proof of Residency (Electricity, Water Bills)
7. Surrender the International Passport
8. Divorce papers, if there are Alimony and or Child's Living Expenses to be paid.
Please take note that the above list is not exhaustive, additional requirements can be added from time to time.
Bankruptcy (Malaysia) - Reporting in to Insolvency - What documents to bring on the first appointment to JIM
113 Views ⚫ Asked 2 Months Ago
3 had this question
0 found this helpful