Company to company claim not within jurisdiction of Small Claim Court. What can be done?

718 Views  ⚫  Asked 7 Years Ago
asked on Dec 9, 2014 at 06:06
edited on Jun 11, 2016 at 06:56
What can my company do to claim the amount of money paid to a supplier who failed to deliver it's services as promise? Amount of claim is less than RM5,000 but the small claim court refused to take in because it's company to company matters. As amount is less than RM5,000 lawyer advise is that it's not worth taking action.

But concern is, if this company cheats a company for few hundred ringgit and we can't take action, it's easy money to them as 10 companies pay them enough for not doing anything. How do we get justice and stop others from being cheated?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Dec 9, 2014 at 11:49
Next time, pay after the services are rendered.
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 10, 2014 at 01:13
edited Jun 11, 2016 at 06:57
Can if you are willing to spend a hundred or two. You may not get back a single cent but at least tell the world about this particular company.

What type of services rendered?
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.