How to withdraw as business partner or shareholder?

387 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Oct 17, 2014 at 22:50
edited on May 31, 2016 at 23:17
I am currently a business partner and shareholder in an F&B business with my husband. Due to severe personal and marital issues, I would like to disengage myself from my marriage and business. My husband may not release me from the business partnership. So, how can I go about taking my name out as a shareholder and partner?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Oct 23, 2014 at 11:30
edited May 31, 2016 at 23:20
Make a trip to Companies Commission of Malaysia or Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.