Husband overstaying in Malaysia

302 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Oct 27, 2018 at 09:17
edited on Nov 9, 2018 at 04:07
My husband has been overstaying in Malaysia for the past one month, he had spouse visa a couple of years ago. But we moved back to his country. Now we are back in Malaysia, we had a problem with the agent that should be submitting his spouse visa and made him over stayed for a month now. We have adopted a child in Malaysia and I like him to be able to have a spouse visa again so he can work and look after us in Malaysia. What should I do?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Oct 27, 2018 at 10:39
edited Nov 9, 2018 at 04:08
Go direct to the Immigration.

There are only 2 applicants:
1.  The foreigner
2.  The Sponsor (Wife - for spouse visa)
3.  No agents are allowed.

If you have solid proof of the bogus agent, the Immigration will fine him for overstay and will allow the application of the Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP) and give him an extension via Special Pass. Otherwise he will be sent to Detention Camps as any illegals, fine, whipped and jail plus ban from coming in again.

1 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.