criminal procedure

341 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Oct 3, 2014 at 01:11
Dear sir,
I would like to post a question relating to revisionary power of high court. As far as i m concerned revesionary power is vested into the HC by Judicature Act. Does anyone now in what circumstances we shud apply for revision of judgment? What is the procedure to apply revision from hc?[ forexampla : is there anyspecific form, limitation petiod or applicatio...howmuch isthe cost]
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.