How to apply outpass to return back to India?

162 Views  ⚫  Asked 10 Months Ago
asked on Aug 10, 2018 at 17:32
edited on Aug 24, 2018 at 04:28
I would like to know what is the procedure to apply outpass to return back to home country if the person overstayed in Malaysia and want to surrender to go back. May I know where I should go to and how much to pay? Thanks.
0 had this question
Me Too
1 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Aug 12, 2018 at 00:38
Just go to your Embassy to seek help.

Read here
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.