Stuck in human trafficking. How to get him out of Malaysia?

188 Views  ⚫  Asked 10 Months Ago
asked on Aug 9, 2018 at 17:08
edited on Aug 24, 2018 at 05:28
I have a relative, a young boy, who went to Malaysia on a tourist visa for 1 month. The person or agent who took him, took away his passport as soon as he landed there. He is not returning his passport and now he has overstayed there for almost 7 months. The young boy wants to return to India. He is living in terrible conditions there and is made to work in some salons. Please advise how we can get him out from there legally without getting him banned if possible.

Will appreciate an early reply.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Aug 12, 2018 at 00:35
edited Aug 12, 2018 at 00:36
by   jeff005
@ gpsingh

If you want me to give you advise on how to save this boy, I have conditions. Not money, just follow my instructions and just do it 100% as I have instructed you to teach him. It just involved the courage to go to the police. If he agrees to, re-post this query under this section started by me.
1 found this helpful

answered on Aug 13, 2018 at 15:13
edited Aug 24, 2018 at 05:28
This query has been answered here
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.