How to notify immigration already divorce settlement with foreign ex-wife?

434 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on May 19, 2018 at 14:56
edited on May 30, 2018 at 01:46
I'm Malaysian, already officially divorced with a foreign non-Muslim ex-wife last year. She still have valid married visa whereby I am the guarantor. She is no longer staying with me but now she is still working in Malaysia. Necessary that I need to notify Malaysia immigration center to update our divorce status? What action will be taken by the immigration officer?  She still can give any reason to keep continue staying here, e.g. work? A daughter age 4 custody was given to me. 
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on May 19, 2018 at 15:31
edited May 30, 2018 at 01:47
How to notify immigration
Go direct to Immigration.

Why deprive a mother from seeing her child? How would you feel if you are in the receiving end?
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.