Divorce with a personal disorder spouse

270 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Mar 29, 2018 at 12:58
edited on Apr 19, 2018 at 17:07
I'm in the mid of divorce with my spouse suspected with antisocial personal disorder, and we have a child. I'm looking for legal and mental consultant advice who have experience in this kind cases. What should I do, who to look for?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Twitter, or Facebook.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.