Overstay in Malaysia by using visitor pass...

58 Views  ⚫  Asked 18 Days Ago
asked on Mar 5, 2018 at 19:29
by   Surya876sp
If I overstay in Malaysia by using visitor pass.. then I have to pay fine amount after I will go to my country.......that's ok. if I pay fine in Malaysia immigration.In future if I plan to work in other country means.. other country immigration will reject my visa application ????or Malaysia overstay status will not show in other countries immigration????
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
3 Answers

answered on Mar 22, 2018 at 23:24
by   jeff005
Your overstay status is stamped in the pages of your passport.
Why only worry now? You should not have over stay.
0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 23, 2018 at 03:17
by   Surya876sp
No I'm in Malaysia only.....I have VP social visa for 3month.....but 15days over for me....if I go to home means....I have to pay fine or not??
0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 23, 2018 at 08:00
by   jeff005

I really do not know how to comment.
First time I learn from you that Malaysia have  VP Social Pass for Indonesia visitors.

Pls check direct with IMI HQ for special ppl like your case.

Can you take a pic of this special pass and post it here for further understanding? Tq.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.