How Can Married with Overstayed in Malaysia

28 Views  ⚫  Asked 17 Days Ago
asked on Mar 4, 2018 at 23:37
by   samira
Hi. My fiance was student here and now already overstayed in Malaysia around 1 year. We planning to married this year but as I knew that the immigration won't give a letter as document needed to apply marriage in Religious Department. What should I do and please solve my problem. Thank you. 
1 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.