How can I marry a foreigner who has overstayed in Malaysia?

89 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Months Ago
asked on Mar 4, 2018 at 23:37
by   samira
edited on Apr 2, 2018 at 00:52
My fiance was a student here and now he has already overstayed in Malaysia for about one year. We are planning to get married this year but as far as I am concerned, the Immigration Malaysia won't issue a letter as document needed to register our marriage in Religious Department. What should I do? Please help me solve this problem. Thank you.
1 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Mar 22, 2018 at 23:28
by   jeff005
There is nothing to do with the religious dept.

1.  Those came in under student pass cannot marry till they have terminated their student pass.

2.  How to get married if she is an illegal immigrant?
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.