Overstayed for 12 days due to ill health. What should I do

274 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Feb 25, 2018 at 16:40
I have over stayed my visit visa by 12 days. I fell sick due to food poisoning and I have a letter from the hospital confirming it. 

I want to go back to India and I don't know if I should go directly to the airport or is there a procedure. 

The matter is urgent so I'd really appreciate a quick response. 
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Feb 25, 2018 at 17:37
edited Mar 12, 2018 at 05:11
Do not go direct to the Airport. You will be sent to detention camps.

Go seek help from your embassy for any advice. Then go to the Immigration HQ in Putrajaya to pay overstay fines (if any). They will issue to you exit papers.
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.