Victim of Fraud for Loan Application: How to stop payment to the Insolvency Department?

151 Views  ⚫  Asked 6 Months Ago
asked on Feb 13, 2018 at 09:11
by   Qiena
edited on Mar 11, 2018 at 02:34
My father is a victim of fraud and has been bankrupt since 2012. Now the accused had been arrested and there is a police investigation report stating that this case is a fraud case.

My father has already sent a letter to the Jabatan Insolvensi Malaysia (JIM) with a copy of the police report attached to apply for stop payment to JIM. However no response given.

How to discharge from bankruptcy or stop the payment to the Insolvency Department because my father's case is already confirmed as criminal case?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers
answered on Feb 13, 2018 at 11:02
by   vkpc
So far nobody has been jailed for stopping payment to insolvensi.......
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.