Change in Name of Housing Project Without Prior Notice

20 Views  ⚫  Asked 18 Days Ago
asked on Feb 6, 2018 at 17:04
by   black hero
About 22 months ago i signed the agreement for a double storey link house in a new housing the time of signing the housing scheme was given a name that appealed very much to me,,,but now i come understand that the name of the scheme has been totally changed to an unfavorable name...if i have known about its name...i would not have bought the house...the keys to the house is scheduled to be handed over in a couple of weeks...but i feel cheated by the there any legal remedy for me?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Feb 6, 2018 at 17:26
by   vkpc
Yes, you can sue at Consumer's Tribunal at Putrajaya, up to RM25,000 for the loss of property value due to change of name.  No need lawyers there.
1 found this helpful

answered on Feb 12, 2018 at 17:26
by   black hero
thank you very vkpc for your kind reply...greatly appreciate your advice
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.